Sunday 24 February 2013

What I Wore





Vila at ASOS blouse
Zara necklace
Topshop black Leigh jeans
Topshop Alegra stud boots (sold out from last AW- you can find similar on eBay!)

Sorry I've been away for a little while, my internet has been completely broken at home! I've had so many blog posts I've wanted to do so am so excited to be back online!

I bought this blouse from ASOS a few days ago when they had an up to 50% off brands event so I managed to get this for only £20! I love the bright neon print print and think this will be a great transitional piece from AW to SS as its really light and neon is going to be a key trend this summer.
I have been trying to get away from buying sheer blouses recently because I hate having to look for something to wear underneath them but with this print and the black background it isn't such an issue with this piece.

I love love love this necklace I bought from Zara a few weeks ago, I've been wearing it with everything from old band t-shirts to sweatshirts to blouses like this! Chunky statement jewellery can really dress up any outfit or give a bit of a fashion edge to everyday casual outfits and I can't wait to buy more. I have seen quite a few nice bits of jewellery on Etsy, you can get some really great items that not everyone will have and you can also get some great bargains!

I wore this outfit to work a few days ago and think I'll definitely look into injecting a few more neon pieces in to my wardrobe soon..


 photo lovecharlotte3_zps0e6b7a4c.png

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit. The shirt and necklace together looks so expensive! Lovely blog, keep up the good work.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lindsey! Just checked out your blog and I love it, I'm following! xx

      Delete
  2. i love your blog!! would you like to follow each other???? let me know in my blog!!!
    http://fashioncloset12.blogspot.com.es/
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your botties are so cute! I love your blog! Keep up the amazing work!! oxoxo Followed!

    http://lavitadolce-xo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete