Saturday 26 January 2013

Like.Want.Need.

I'm planning on doing a proper outfit post tomorrow but thought today I'd do a post with a collection of things that I like/want/need(!) at the moment..


 Topshop blue Leigh jeans
River Island lime green shirt
Topshop Amos pull on chelsea boots
Monica Vinader Mini Marie bracelet
Topshop chain belt

I'm in desperate need of some new jeans that actually fit properly and I'm definitely planning on getting some Leigh blue jeans. I had a pair of these jeans a few years ago and loved them at first but then found after a while they went really baggy, particularly around the bum and thigh areas, but I am told they are much better now and this is no longer a problem with them so fingers crossed because I really like the look, fit and colour of these jeans!

I love the bright colour of this River Island shirt, it would definitely be a great way to liven up any casual day or work outfit and could easily be dressed up or down. This is a colour to steer clear of if you don't like to stand out, but in my opinion anything to brighten up these cold January days is perfect!
I'm also really liking lots of long sleeved shirts in general at the moment to smarten up my every day outfits and they're also so easy to wear, especially early in the morning before work when I can't even think about trying to put together an exciting outfit.

I reallllllllly realllly want these Topshop Amos chelsea boots and can't stop looking at them on the website! I think these would be a great wardrobe staple that can be worn year after year and with so many different outfits. I really hope they fit me as I find Topshop boots in particular don't always fit me too well, despite the fact that their pumps fit me perfectly.

This Monica Vinader Mini Marie bracelet is another thing I can't stop looking at online, I already have a gold Fiji bracelt of hers that my boyfriend got me for Christmas that I love and this would be a perfect addition to my collection.

The chain and whip stitching details on this skinny bely from Topshop would be a really nice touch to any daytime outfit with jeans. I really do think that having lots of small details within an outfit through accessories and jewellery makes a big difference to the overall look and success of an outfit and is something I always think about when putting together outfits.

I have so many more ideas for posts so will probably be posting a load of different types of things in the near future! I'm looking forward to it!!


 photo lovecharlotte3_zps0e6b7a4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment