Thursday, 18 April 2013

Spring purchases..

I have been a very bad blogger and I am sorry!! I haven't posted in over 2 weeks because I've been so busy recently with work and getting my nail qualifications and just general life seems to have taken over. I feel like I haven't had a minute to myself for weeks!.. I have collected a few new spring purchases that I though I should share with you though!







The justification for the majority of the things I have bought recently is that they are for my holiday in the summer with my boyfriend (2 weeks in Turkey, I can't wait!!) butttttt really I just can't help myself sometimes!

I can't even remember how I came across this necklace but once I saw it, I knew I really wanted it. I just imagined it against tanned skin in the sun and it was sold!! I got it from a random online jewellers called Sparkling Jewellery.

I'm always wanting to find new, cute phone cases because I'm too scared to walk around with a naked iPhone! I normally buy them from eBay for a few pounds but they can be a bit hit and miss. When I was browsing Accessorize recently I spotted a really great selection of eye catching good quality cases and knew straight away that I definitely wasn't going home without one (I even had to wander around the shop for ages debating between two different desgins!). They have a good selection of hard and soft silicone cases for all different phones and devices which you can find here. I prefer soft silicone cases but thats just me!

I bought these cat eye sunglasses from River Island on Oxford Street on a quick, spontaneous run in after dinner with a friend. I fancied some new black sunglasses and really like the cat eye shape as I've never had any like that before. It's not too much of a crazy cat eyed shape so they don't look over the top for everyday wear which is great, and at only £10 I'm very happy!

I bought the Enrapture Extremity heated rollers after reading so many good reviews of them on blogs recently. I normally just use my Remington Pearl wand (which I can't recommend enough!) to put a wave in my hair, but fancied seeing what the fuss was all about with these. I bought them from John Lewis and at the time they were only about £40 because they were on promotion at Tesco and John Lewis had price matched. Tesco had actually sold out of them and I just happened to get a really good deal! I have only tried these once so far and I think I need to take a bit of time to perfect a good technique with them but I can see them being a really good product, especially for nights out.

I got this glittery beigey, taupy, comfy jumper from M&S in the sale! I can't say I often shop for clothes in Marks and Spencers but I spotted this on a quick trip to buy some Percy Pigs. It was reduced from £35 to £15 and is really comfy and looks great with jeans and converse for a casual day look and would also be a great little cover up for cool summer evenings.

I have been scouring the internet recently for bikinis and ASOS have definitely impressed me with their huge selection. I had spotted this bikini by an Australian brand called 'All About Eve' but hadn't bought it because it was £50 which is pretty out of my price range for one bikini!! It then went down to £30 in the sale and I had to have it! Can't wait to wear this on holidayyyyyy..

 photo lovecharlotte3_zps0e6b7a4c.png

12 comments:

  1. Love the necklace and the bikini. I need to get some holiday shopping done too, so excited for some sunshine!

    Loes x

    http://fashionoblivion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your necklace a woman at work has it I've been trying to track it down !!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice!!! thanks for sharing

    kariotakis kariotakis !!! kariotakis !!! kariotakis
    kariotakis.. kariotakis iraklio kariotakis kriti
    KariotakiS
    From now i ll start to follow you ..so please do the same :) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing blog!
    what do you think about to follow eachother?

    I whish you a Magic day!
    A kiss from a SPARKLE ROME!!
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. That phone case is super cute!! Love it!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do love your necklace, it's simple but definitely makes a personal statement.

    Kamea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shades!

    I've been really enjoying your blog, so I have nominated you for the Liebster Award - there is a link to your blog on my post - which also explains the award!

    http://www.emilys-elixir.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    Emily x

    www.emilys-elixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love at first sight...your necklace is really adorable<3

    Would you like to follow each other in Bloglovin?
    Best regards from Hamburg

    shoppisticated.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The necklace is beautiful, I love when jewellery recycles other products to make them beautiful.

    littlejessybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That necklace is so pretty! Great blog, followed :) x

    daisie-petals.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete